Wednesday, June 9, 2010


Cake decorating is my PASSION!


I started baking and decorating cakes for my grandchildren five years ago and discovered I LOVE IT! Since then I have learned by trial and error, teaching myself how to use decorating tips, to make tasty fondant and of course to bake a moist yummy cake. I have chosen the best tasting recipes for vairious cake flavors and frostings and my list of recipes keeps growing.

Just ask any of my grandchildren, they will tell you their Mimi makes the BEST cakes! I actually have created a few cake snobs! I have had several people compare my cakes to
local bakeries telling me my cakes taste better. I have done several wedding cakes, countless
character cakes, baby shower, wedding shower, cookies, cupcakes

My objective is to give my clients a designer cake with a budget price!

No comments:

Post a Comment