Friday, February 4, 2011

French Theme Birthday Cake

Caterina's French Theme birthday cake was a huge hit! I love the fact that they couldn't wait to eat the cake. It wasn't all about how it looked, they couldn't wait to eat it. Being the sweet tooth that I am, it is very import to me my cakes not only look good but taste good too. I have tired several recipes and chosen the tastiest ones to use for my baking. All though I don't have bakery outside of my house, I am none the less a baker and love it. I have had some calls from potential customers that found me on the internet and because I don't have a "bakery" they didn't call back. Makes me sad! All I can say is "You don't know what your missing". I do not bake cakes ahead a keep them in the freezer. I bake to order! I make everything to order.. and because I don't have the overhead of a bakery I can give you more bang, or cake, for you buck. If you would like to come over to my house and check me out just give me a call. I'll even bake you a cake.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment